Reminder to self: Never take a 6 hour nap ever again. EVER! No matter how tired you are, never ever take more than a 2 hour nap or else you'll be wide awake at 12:00 like you are right now. Maybe i'll do some reading, that always knocks me out haha.
i have no idea haha. But i have a feeling that you don't. That's the thing that i don't like about blogspot. I didn't even know you commented on this until i checked!
gooood call.
ReplyDeleteso did you read?
ReplyDeletei actually don't remember haha. But i don't think i did. I just kind of fell asleep anyway lol
ReplyDeletequestion: if i comment on your blog, will i be notified if you comment after?
ReplyDeletei have no idea haha. But i have a feeling that you don't. That's the thing that i don't like about blogspot. I didn't even know you commented on this until i checked!
ReplyDelete