Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Proof that procrastination IS the root of all evil!....or at least the root of my eye spasms
My right eye has been twitching like crazy the past week or so, to the point where I want to just smack it until it stops. Yes, if you can't tell, I'm really annoyed by it. I've been trying to stretch my neck out because I heard or read somewhere that your eye twitching is because your neck muscles are tensed and is hitting your nerve. Unfortunately, it's not quite working, so I decided to try and find some sort of remedy on the good old internet. "For most people eye twitching is not a serious condition and typically results from excessive fatigue or stress." Stress = not prepared for my exams <-- procrastinating. PROCRASTINATION IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lol at least you took this time to take a break out of studying. So how did you find the final? I can't believe it how badly I did for list questions. It didn't come to me what the 4 theories were for Autism. I thought theories as in like social learning etc. AHHHHH
ReplyDelete