Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I had my first final today. Can't say I did well cause I didn't know some of the written question but oh well, it's over. Usually I'm really nervous for the first exam of the bunch but for some reason i wasn't worried about this one at all. Anyway, I finished the exam 35 minutes early, but stupidly enough, I waited for the bus for 40 minutes and it was super windy tonight. Should've stayed to check over my answers and what not. I have a horrible habbit of just leaving after i finish writing an exam. I swear I have ADD. My attention span just doesn't allow for me to stay an extra 10 minutes to double check my answers. Anyway, just wanted to note this down so i can remind myself of my stupidity when and if i reread this post. The final question of the exam was essentially an essay about how to be good parents. (This was psyc 302, infancy psyc) The question states that you have to address 4 different areas, prenatal development, brain development, language development, and social-emotional development. I didn't read the social emotional development chapter so i made up everything but it was logical and probably true. However, I was missing a point for the prenatal development part but I wanted to leave the exam so bad I made up a stupid answer. I said that mothers should try and hold in the baby and not give birth until it is due because there are many problems/diseases associated with pre-mys. Might as well try and be a comic relief for the TA's and hopefully get some brownie points.

4 comments:

  1. how to be a good parent 101:
    1)TUNG TEW.
    2)mung yee jai

    too bad the essay had to be on infancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL what?! I feel sorry for your kids already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol did you use your knowledge from 315 haha...mhmm prenatal eh...so like the parents eating habits etc. For example, in my 300 right now, we study all these biological factors to diff. mental disorders. So you could've said something like parents withdrawing from substance use/ abuse will be good for the child and blah blah blah
    Anyways, I'll stop making you feel even worse than you are already.
    All in all, how was 302?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, i said something similar. I said stuff about teratogens and how they may affect the fetus, but i needed at least 3 points on it. Wasn't all that bad actually. It's so much easier than 315.

    ReplyDelete