Anyway, the idea of my unintentional sabbath-ing popped into my head while I was watching TV, so i decided to make a studying schedule. I've never really planned a study schedule this far ahead of time. I have 23 days (not counting today) until my first exam. I've throughly planned out what I'm going to study and on which day other then for one of my psychology courses. The prof for that course got into a biking accident so she's recovering still. In the last email she sent, she said that she'll let us know the plan for the remainder of the course. I'm assuming that it's changed just because of the way she phrased it. Plus, we've only covered just over half of what the original syllabus said we will.
Hopefully I'll stick to the plan and actually do what i planned out. It might be just a tad ambitious, but if it works out, it'll be awesome. (I completely finish studying for everything before my first exam starts, which means reading 4 textbooks plus the geo custom course package and all the additional reading in the span of 23 days! ) I forgot to add, I still have a paper due within about a week, but that's also planned out. (Also, quite ambitiously)
No comments:
Post a Comment