Thursday, March 11, 2010

Super random story

I've been racking my brains out studying almost the whole day, but I still feel like I'm going to do horrible on my exam. In frustration, I put my hand on my head and start grabbing/pulling my hair (bad? habit of mine) and for some reason, i felt this lump in my hair. Being curious, and of course wanting to get distracted from reading my notes any further, I pick out the piece of hair and cut it off. To my surprise, i found that string of hair tied in a perfect knot! People always talk about knotty and kinky hair, but i thought it was just a saying. Never actually knew that hair magically ties itself into a knot. Anyway, continuing on this theme of not wanting to study anymore, a particular incident fled to my head. Back in grade 3 or 4, I remember a friend of mine had this long lock? of hair. If i remember correctly, he called it a rat tail. So me and this other friend would always, for fun, tie a knot in his "tail." Quite funny, now i think about it. And i remember specifically one time that he got really ticked off with me because i tied up the bunch of hair soooo hard and that the knot was sooooo tight, that his mom couldn't even untie it, so he had to cut the end of it off. Opps. haha. And it's time to get back to the grind! What a great 5 minutes of rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment