Thursday, January 14, 2010

Psyc 302 lingo

Part of being a student is trying to decipher what the prof is lecturing about. It took me a while, but I eventually got them. I now have a whole word document dedicated to this where I can decode lectures. Give it a try, it's actually quite fun. Hint: the course is called Psychology of infancy, and the prof's last name is Ma (Chinese) so that we're clear what accent you're dealing with. I'll post up the answers whenever I decide to post next. Have fun!

1. Herman

2. Surveys

3. I select

4. la-teen

3 comments:

  1. Hahah..I totally if it's not Werker it's not infant psyc!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops i meant 'I told you', don't know how that turned out to be 'totally' hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. human?
    2. surface?
    3. ??
    4. the teen???

    there's like absolutely NO CONTEXT!!

    ReplyDelete