Sunday, January 24, 2010

I recently downloaded and started watching the first season of Doogie Howser and I have got to say, it's not at all what I expected. For those who don't know what it is, it's a drama?sitcom? from 1989 about Neil Patrick Harris being a 16 year old genius who scored perfect on his S.A.T's at the age of 6, had a college degree by 10, and graduated from medical school at the age of 14. The whole series revolves around Doogie's (NPH's) busy life; balancing his time with the moral dilemmas as an on call doctor at a hospital and the normal teenage predicaments in his daily life.

During and throughout the first episode, a question kept popping into my mind. How the heck did someone like Doogie become Barney Stinson?!?! As much as I think Barney is awesomely hilarious, I must say, I definitely appreciate Doogie more than Barney, by far. I guess its the innocence factor. I mean, what's not to like? A goody goody teenager who his absurdly brilliant. Either way, Neil Patrick Harris is an awesome actor. There is no doubt as to why he won so many awards.

And here, as promised. The answers to the previous blog. I know they were taken out of context, but it's not like I was going to test you on it or anything.

1. Herman = Hormone

2. Surveys= Cervix

3. Isolate = I select (She even spelt( I swear it's a word!) it wrong. Isolette)

4. La-teen = Latin

And just for kicks, I found out one of my uncle's friends is called Monster...well, Monsta to be exact, but you get what i mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment