Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Putting the Pro in procrastination...yet again

For those of you who know me know of my procrastinating ways and how I'm always screwed over by them. I should really be finishing my paper but what am i doing right now? Facebook, msn, random stuff on the net as usual. Even as I type this right now I'm procrastinating! This, my friends is the definition of epic fail. So why is it that my procrastination is correlated to the importance of the task? High importance = more stress which = running away? What paper, I have no paper :/ . It's not like this paper is even that hard, in fact, it's quite interesting. I get to pick any person in the world real, unreal, family, or even myself and then analyze their personality using the theories we've learnt. Could range from anything like Homer simpson to Hiro Nakamura to Michael Jackson! This is for a psyc class by the way, psyc 305. It's pretty interesting. The prof is an awesome lecturer and she makes the material really intriguing. She designed the course really well too! After we finish learning 2 or 3 perspectives of personality, we would watch a film and then analyze the personality of the person in the film. So far, we've done Hitler, Jeffrey Dahmer, Isak Borg (from the film wild strawberries which was in swedish + black and white! Of course i fell asleep ;)), Gloria and Carl Rogers (documentary of Rogers giving Gloria some sort of psychological therapy). It's kinda late right now.......to paper or to sleep? you were expecting a hamlet quote weren't u >=)

1 comment:

  1. no more papers!!! YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    but this week, its back to the books. so i guess thats better than the paper, assuming you won't procrastinate ?

    ReplyDelete