Tuesday, June 16, 2009

UGH. I never would have thought that blogging would be so difficult! I feel so stupid trying to figure this thing out. On the other hand, while reading up about it, I feel like a geek. Anyways, I finally met up with a bunch of high school friends for lunch today at well tea. I was quite excited about this because I haven't seen them all in a long time (some since the end of first term, and some since Christmas!). The weird thing about it is that it felt kind of awkward, I'm not sure why exactly....I'm thinking it's because I've lost touch with them, but they're still in touch with each other which is kind of sad (I think we should go out more if you guys are reading this :)).

*************************************************************************************
So I've been really bored lately and am doing the usual, aka procrastinating so i picked up guitar-ing and now my fingers are disgusting lol. I can't help but play with it cause I'm so bored at home haha. Plus, it was one of my goals for the summer to learn the guitar so I can't really just give it up.

Talking about goals for the summer, here are the rest of them. (It's not the to do list, just a few goals)
- finish dancing with a ghost lol
- hopefully find and read at least 5 more books (most of you know reading isn't a big hobby of mine but i'm trying!)
- not lose contact with some of the people i haven't seen in a long time
- pass my summer school course with at least a "B" (my inner asian is telling me to go for the "A" though)
- stay in tune with the news and not tune out the world
- and find a freaking job!

Anyway, back to editing the blog.

1 comment:

  1. ew fingers lol. im glad mine healed =) how's hosanna coming along?
    OK SERIOUSLY job hunting.....i think we need another blenz day lol...coz i havn't applied since that day we went.

    ReplyDelete