Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's already been a month since my grandma passed away and my grandpa moved in with us. Time kind of flew by really quickly, but I wasn't exactly having fun. I guess it's only gone by because life will only allow you to dwell on the past for so long. Plus, we've all been forced to go back to our daily routines of work, school and what not. There are only so many days of work you can take off and days to push back before your finals/papers are due. Moreover, what I really think helped pass the time was the fact that we all have hope in seeing her once again, in a better place. It might take many many years before we'll ever see her again, but we will, eventually.

Yeah, nothing is as good as it should be
'Cause this is the rehearsal
Yeah, in between the was and the could be
Love is the reversal

I guess they're right. Earth is only a rehearsal for what is yet to come. But in the nature of rehearsals, we should try our best to appreciate one another so we don't screw up in the real thing.

1 comment:

  1. oh, sunny, I'm so sorry about your grandma.. I know (to an extent) what you feel, but I am tremendously glad that you have that hope with you. Hold onto it!

    Were you tight with your grandma? What was she like?

    ReplyDelete