After church, I went to my volunteering place to get shots, the H1N1 and the normal flu shot. I wasn't planning to take it just because i don't think i really need it. However, we are "high recommended" to take it...which basically means all volunteers HAVE to take it. I guess it makes sense cause we do interact with really fragile people. By the way, if you hadn't already known, I volunteer at Minoru Residence which is a extended healthcare facility for seniors. So basically, what that means is it's a seniors home for people who are really sick. My official position is volunteer under the rehab program which doesn't really mean anything because I basically do everything other than feeding, putting them to bed, getting them up or anything. Long story short, I applied to a different position but then when i went in for the interview, the volunteer coordinator told me the position was filled and she put me where I am now. I WAS SCAMMED! I found and replied to the stupid posting the day it was posted and went in for an interview asap. Anyway, i'm enjoying what I'm doing so that's alright. If you wanted to know what the original position i applied for was, it was for a musical therapists' assistant! Doesn't that sound sooo much cooler and better than what I'm doing now?! Anyway, getting back on topic here....I was perfectly fine after took the shots until now. I'm not quite having a fever but it feels like I have one, shivers, hot/cold flushes etc....Stupid body! cooperate with me! I don't have time for you to throw some stupid tantrum! I need to get my work done! 2 papers, 3 assignments and 1 group project (math project?! Who the heck gives out math projects?!?!) left until finals and i still need to sqeeze in time for studying and various other things i need to do.
On a more positive note, an hour of 如何我見到你的母親 and two hours of 英雄s tomorrow! AND! 星田/文章一 演唱會 in less than a week!!!!! I'm more for the 星田 cause i have no idea who the heck 文章一 are and I dont' think i've ever heard of any of their songs. By the way, these aren't Chinese shows/bands ;)
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DUDE!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI TOTALLY UNDERSTOOD THE CHINESE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHA.
at first, when i saw the chinese..i was like, meh its chinese shows. then i saw ur last sentence, and im like okay now i gotta actually read the chinese..lol